General Nomination Guidelines
Nominations “Theory” and “Enlightenment”
- published works: monographic publications (including textbooks and teaching aids and scientific and methodological developments), as well as series of articles published in Russian or English (or another language, as agreed with the competition committee);
- author's short annotation of the body of publications (500 – 700 words);
- CV of the nominee with the main biographical facts and contact details;
- a cover letter from the nominating person or organization (not needed in case of self-nomination)
- Description of the biography of the nominee, indicating the main stages of his academic path, the main published works, the most significant scientific and popularization projects and achievements.
- a cover letter from the nominating person or organization (not needed in case of self-nomination).
Nominating for the Neva Award 2022 closes on 19/03/2022